Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Complicated

So many days i have not been posting any stuffs onto my new create blog...
& yet, there were so many stuffs happened these few days...
i just don't know how 2 explain what's going on with me & everything around me...
everything just screwed up in 1 time & got into a big big mess...
i tried 2 cool down myself & make myself clear of what's going on...
1st time... i feel so helpless & i cried...

1stly, i am happy tat i finally got my job--news agency;
it can be said tat, i got it so easy & i just cant believe it.
i gave my resume 2 d boss on last Friday (22.06.07) & immediately i got interviewed;
d boss just ask something that has already been written in d resume.
(i think it is better for her 2 read my resume 1st before asking tons of Qs = =)
the next day of the interview, i received d call from d boss;
i start my work on Monday (25.06.07);
all d workers there r students;
they r friendly, kind & helpful;
d boss treat me good as well (a lot better than d job last time, at least she wont keep nagging...);
i tried my best 2 catch up fast: selling phone card, selling cigarette, lotto & so on;
luckily i still can remember how 2 use d lotto machine... ;P try 2 get use 2 it asap.
although d starting pay really isn't nice ($5p/hr during training; $8p/hr after all = =);
aiyo... at least better than last job (free charge during my training; $8.3p/hr after all >
Sounds very cham hoh~!!! kekekeke~!! ;P i know.. i know...

2ndly, I am so unlucky 2day...
Everything just rush towards me without letting me notice it...
I missed my bus this morning although i have already gone out 5 minutes early = =
another thing is about my roommate... i bet there's something wrong with her..
this is just happened this morning...
& i really do feel confusing...
just hoping friends who reading this can help me 2 figure something out what's going on...
this is how the story ''looks like''....
i called her this morning, around 9am.
i asked her about what time another bus coming & she told me 915am... ok i said...
nothing weird happen after i reached city bus station.
i received her msg & it is 3 pages of'em... walao eh...
& d body of the msg is as below:
"I will move/delay a while 2 staying here. i will ask others/wait dave coming back 2 help me look 4, 4 they r know well perth hsin better than me heaps. just 2 let u know no need help me look 4 my room as d nite b4 yesterday i told u help me 2. 4 those u had looked up 4 me, thx 4 helping. if there's sth i made u not happy wif me durin tis few months v staying 2gtr, i make an apologize 2 u here. hope u find a gud hmate/if u stay alone, tak k always."
after reading tis msg, i was like "what d hell.... ><" does she sense bout something o what? i didn't tell her anything b4 or acting any tat will show my feeling towards her... can anybody just gimme some hints?!!!! i reply her msg after i finished my work & this is what she reply me: "Nothin, i dont wish 2 mention it anymore! let u noe 1 more thing, i was treasuring our frenship b4 juz like sis.. i will stay outside 2nite. take care!" another "what d hell...." = = i even called up joey 2 ask what happen n she's like knowing nothing...

now im feeling so bad.... i got terrible headache...
if she could tell me what i did tat make her feel like tat,
may b i will feel much better than now on...
BUT she DIDNT!!!
AArrrhhhhh......!!!! This is so sucks man!!!
i feel like standing in the mud & cant even get my legs pull out
no matter how i shout, no one passing by 2 help me get out of here & i cant even do anything instead of standing there...!!!
THAT's wat i feel now... terrible...
sigh.................










No comments: